I'm feeling pretty crafty as I just figured out how to take an image of a yellow rose and turn it into a jpeg to use as my profile picture. Go me! I'm sitting here sipping my tea and taking these pills 'ahem natural supplements that smell like marshmallows straight out of the bag. You know that sweet white powder smell I'm talking about. Mm hm.
Well, today I got some work in and of course I don't want to do it. No, actually I'm savoring the time leading up until I do do it. I rearranged the room. Emptied it of tulips that were beginning to make me sneeze. Why is it that roses do not have the same effect? Especially yellow ones? I'm sure some botanist will tell me the answer, if anyone ever follows my blog. Well, there's a flamingo staring me in the face. Coyly. I don't think flamingo's really look you in the eye ever. They curl around and act all graceful when really they are awkward and shy. Who would want long backward-bendy legs like that or necks that fold into pretzels? Try doing that on a date. Maybe the guy would understand. Honey, you just need to relax a little. Uncoil. Seems like a plan except then what? Do they sit or stand? Fly? Maybe dig for some minnows? If I were a flamingo, I would probably want to float around like in a bath. But that's just me personally.
I was about the read the sentiment on my teabag when the cup's contents just about spilled on me. Something about the self being precious. Well, I've run out of things to write about and that usually means my time buying has come to an end. Right. Linda Goodman's Love Signs, an astrology book, sits just to my left by Mr. Mysterious Twisty Flamingo. I wonder when he'll show up? My lover. Sweep me off my feet and marry me.
No comments:
Post a Comment