Monday, February 24, 2014

Namaste

So lately, to cope with panic attacks, I've been trying different methods. While meds are great, I've been using a certain type of rock, Kernite. I have three sticks of it, it's a clear crystal, very light. I use one on the top of my head, usually worn under a headband, and the other two I set beside me while typing or carry them in my pockets, left and right for balance. Last night I used a Kernite along with a round chunk of black tourmaline and it helped calm my third eye. Put me right to sleep on the floor! I also used a large, round, green Marble (very dense) at my middle and a deep red Carnelian at my base. I'm talking chakras here. I believe all that in conjunction helped me to sleep. I had taken my medication but sometimes the panic comes through and that helped to calm it.

In other news, I am back on track with writing, which means when I feel the muse! It's such a lovely feeling, to feel good when I write. And now I can blog or write whenever I want to. Journaling is nice. I've found that is a good outlet for release. Sometimes I just don't want what I say to be online, so it's handy to have a physical notebook. Mine's light purple, and I write messy all over the pages. Sometimes I go back and look and wonder what I was thinking! A lot of thoughts. Some of them not mine? Well, maybe so, but they seem like someone else's. Which reminds me of my character June. Or is her name ... Kate? She's a little schizophrenic which goes with the theme of magic and identity and time that I write. I can't wait till it's done, although it is so much fun to write. My characters are me and not me. It's such a joy to create.

Well, it's raining outside, so I might just go be in the rain. Hash that, I'm going to sneak past the rain, get in the car and go work out, lift some weights. Get that killer body back from when I was eighteen!

~ Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment