Thursday, February 20, 2014

Like Wine and Roses

This has been a fruitful day. First shopping, at Value Village I might add, lots of deals and fun. I found killer jeans, a cute rolling duffel, indigo pillow for my writing chair not to mention a cucumber flavored candle and three marble eggs to spare. Did I mention I saved 30% and oh yeah, a five dollar pink yoga mat and curling pins? The list goes on...

Now as I sit to journal I'm drinking some mint melange tea from Trader Joe's with just a hint of Silk almond milk, vanilla unsweetened of course. I've got all the tools to write and inspiration to spare. Wearing my favorite oatmeal sweater, just the right not-blah blend that flatters from the back and my feathered/gold necklace and killer rugged boots. Indiana Jones would be jealous, so there.

First I journaled. Like in a journal with pen and paper. There's something about that that's freeing. Feeling the paper, the pen, the brainwaves going from left to right, or is is right to left? I don't care. I don't need to when the feeling's write. Right?! Writers beware. I'm about to get eclectic. Word salad. A bit ambidextrous and bipolar and dare I say it, schizophrenic too. Can I even spell? Who knows. Who cares. I'm an adventurer. My name is Lady Rose and whatever she says, well, it goes. As Kath from the book would say, dear, you don't know how to mend what's broke until you try making something first. Find the original pieces and put them together. Figure out how stuff works. That's what the world's made of. Tinkerers. Players. Games. Undoing a game is easy. Making one up? Making it work? That's a whole different story.

Ain't that that truth?

Lady Rose

~~Peace~~

No comments:

Post a Comment